Saturday, May 16, 2009

SALE! (or how I learned to stop rebelling and pay my student loan)

Ok everyone, I've pimped myself everywhere else and now I'm pimpin' it to you! I have to make a student load payment and I'm a little short, so I need your help!

What will you get in return? Why, AWESOME DEALS, of course! I'm offering 20% off of ALL of my jewelry (including the fancy stuff!) until next Monday. I guess this is sort of a Memorial day sale, so you have until then! BUY! The power of poor twenty-somethings compels youuuuuu!!

Thanks even if you don't buy something (you miser, you)
-Carrie

CLICK HERE FOR SUPER AWESOME DEALS OF MADNESS

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Good luck with your student loan sell! I have one going on now, it was my new camera sale, now I'm thinking it's my save up to move sale. :)